Thursday, November 11, 2004

Gor bless her

I just figured out that I haven't seen Jockey since HRH Queen Elizabeth the Queen Mother passed away. We were in Whitby, seems like a whole different eon ago, back in March 2002. The only thing that puts it firmly in this eon is the fact that it happened after the events of September 2001.

So there we were laughing at the News of the World "Exclusive" look at what actually happened in holy week, almost 2,000 years ago, with naff CG christ and disciples, and eating those kippers in buns amongst other things. Here is a photo I took during that weekend: Groyne

We bought a kite and broke it very soon after, there on those groynes. It was a strange weekend. I left that evening for the Holy Mountain, which changed me so much both through its own action and because of what happened while we were all there.

A lot has happened since all that. I haven't seen J for that long. Wierd.

No comments: