Sunday, September 16, 2007

New stuff on you tube

Recent additions to the youtube area are a rather long winded tour around the church of ss sergius and bacchus (kuçuk aya sofya camii) set to Holst's Mercury:



an off beat tour around the back of the church to the cemetery, after hookah in the garden, set to jazzy drum beats:



a rather fine airplane film I am very pleased with, set to "one of these days":



the selection and purchasing of some roadside onions in Buzau county Romania:



and finally, a bunch of random fish swimming around near prassouda island in the pagasitic gulf:

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wotcha Stelios - Zena says hello. We're thinking of popping over to Greece in a while so drop us a line - hellostelios /at/ hotmail.com

Dan (and Zena)

Anonymous said...

Hey you crazy kids! what are you guys up to??

Anonymous said...

Well, at the moment I'm trying to work out how Zena's managed to bollox up my computers...

Here's another e-mail address for you Stel - djb321 /at/ hotmail.com - send me a message and I'll send you my normal e-mail address.

And anyway - who you callin' crazy? ;)

Anonymous said...

i sent - you did not answer...

Anonymous said...

Weird, definitely nothing received at this end. Did you use the djb321 address? Zena and I tried setting up the hellostelios address but Hotmail borked in the process...

Anyway, third time lucky - normal e-mail address for me is dan at danstuff dot info. That should definitely work.

And are you around for the weekend of 24-25 November? That's when Zed fancies popping over to
Greece...

Anonymous said...

OK I have sent to your other address - can we take it to e-mail now? All these comments on my blog and none of them about the things in the posts... :((